Replay provides a recording of everything that happened in your browser during a test run. This allows you to:
- View the DOM and inspect elements at the point of failure
- See all Network activity, including request and response bodies
- Validate React component state and props at every step of the test
- View source code execution, including how many times a line of code ran during the test
- Add console logs retroactively to examine values at different points in time
- In Cypress, view the test code execution and the command log to confirm the test ran as expected
- And more!
We recommend uploading all replays, passes and failures, to the Test Suites Dashboard. This allows you to compare and identify differences when failures occurs so you can zero in on the root cause.
Ready to get started? Contact us on Discord or at email@example.com to get set up.